Plum Landing Premier Living
Where Friends And Fun Go Hand In Hand
Plum Landing Retirement Community
Plum Landing is proud to be a unique senior independent living retirement community where individualism is encouraged and respected. Our activity program has developed over the years based on our resident’s current interests. We are flexible enough to accommodate many requests made by residents. We frequent the downtown area, including the restaurants, Casino, parks and Paramount Theater. We like to keep our activities seasonal as well, with trips to the park, apple orchards, Starved Rock, and even out to see Christmas lights!
In addition to activities and events in the local community, we are proud to offer a series of activities in our building:
- Exercise – We have chair exercise classes that run throughout the week, while also incorporating a yoga class and trips to the Vaughan Athletic Center. Residents can also take advantage of our NuStep machine that is located on the 3rd floor by the TV… just another little thing to keep you motivated.
- Coffee Hour & Happy Hour – There’s no better way to talk to others than through sipping on a cup of coffee, or enjoying afternoon appetizers while learning about fellow residents.
- Park Setting – McCullough Park and the Prisco Center are right next door, making it easier than ever to take an early morning walk or a lazy afternoon stroll on a beautiful day.
- Games – Playing in a fun and friendly environment is a fantastic way to meet new residents and stay in touch with old friends, so we offer a series of games throughout the week; including popular staples such as Bingo and Tripoley, plus new ones such as Dime Jingle and Wii Bowling. And don’t forget to join our Bean Bag Baseball team!
Retirement Community Services
Services Included in Monthly Rent
- Restaurant Style Dining with Meal Allowance
- Twice Daily Well-Being Checks
- 24 Hour Security
- Activity Programs
- Twice Monthly Housekeeping
- Apartment Maintenance
- Scheduled Transportation
- Expanded Cable Service
- Cooking – Gas
- Apartment Heat
- Water, Sewer and Trash Services
- Private Parking
- Do-It-Yourself Laundry
- Wireless Internet
Other Services Available For A Reasonable Charge
- Chauffeured Transportation
- Personal Laundry
- Beauty and Barber Shop
Try Us Out
Not sure if Plum Landing is right for you? Try us out for a week or two! Plum Landing will provide you or your loved one with a fully furnished apartment for a reasonable daily fee. It includes meals in the Dining Room and a full activity program. Plum Landing respite care can provide caregivers with another option in the case that they might need a break, or are going away on vacation. You can relax knowing your loved one is in a safe and caring environment. Please call 630-896-5031 for more information.